Thursday, May 29, 2008

Double Tree Room 668

Well, I am sitting in bed at the Double Tree Hotel near South Park Hotel being observed for my sleep study. They are going to attempt to wake me up at 6 AM in the morning. Hehe. I splurged the $9.95 to buy Internet access for the night. I wonder if they will let me browse the Internet when I wake up at 4 AM. I wasn't supposed to nap today, but I think I accidentally napped for a little while after my personal training session. My upper body is going to be really sore tomorrow. I will miss Mike, Ra, and Scuro tonight. However, I brought Job and green blanket with me.

Been working on getting participants for a study we are running in my new department. Also been doing some wedding planning. Need to do some more. We are almost done with RSVPs. Right now, we have 124 adults and 20 kids.

No comments: