Monday, November 05, 2007

Prayers

Dear God,

Thank you for all you have given me. You have been more faithful than I could have ever imagined. Mike went to sleep tonight feeling unwell, so please take care of him so that he feels better in the morning. He should be getting an offer on his house tomorrow, so I ask that you make it a good arrangement for both parties involved. Please help him make the right decisions because it is an important decision in our lives. I also ask that you alleviate the stress my mom feels at work. She deserves to enjoy work since she works so hard. Please look after her and Watson's health. Also, please help Michele with the difficulties she has been having at work. Please let Ra's nose heal quickly. I think he burnt it on Marvin, the space heater. Teach Ra, Scuro, and Ru how to get along and live together happily. Make sure Kim has a healthy pregnancy. There are so many people in my thoughts that I don't have enough time to pray for them individually. However, you know their deepest needs better than I do. Please just continue to look after us all.

Through Jesus, I pray, Amen.

No comments: