Monday, November 19, 2007

Annoyed

I am in an annoyed mood today. Here is a list of some things I am annoyed with:

People who don't actually read emailed questions therefore subsequently don't provide any useful information back or answer your question as if you were an idiot. Pet hair everywhere. Whining dogs. Political hierarchies within organizations. Never ending household chores. Inability to call Mike when he is traveling internationally. Nail scratches in my new hardwood floor. Never having enough time. Being called an intern again. The messy garage. People who offer you unreasonably low prices for stuff posted on Craigslist. Holes in the backyard. My area rug keeps bunching up under my desk. I get acne worse than when I was a teenager. My skin dries out in the winter time. Clutter. Inability to focus on high priorities or things I enjoy. People who only complain and are never appreciative.

I know in the scheme of things, these are minor annoyances. I think I am just in a bad mood this morning. Hopefully things will get better as the day progresses.

No comments: