Sunday, November 06, 2005

Glob

No, I have not abandoned my blog. I went to Fredricksburg, VA to see Ann and Jeanne this weekend. Joel went with me so he could do some siteseeing in DC. We had lots of fun, and it is always good seeing them.

I just finished writing a paper which is due tomorrow, so I am excited that I am going to be able to actually get to sleep at a decent hour tonight. Mondays and Tuesdays are definitely my rough days in the week. Tuesday won't be so bad because class was cancelled. My professor's mom is ill so he is flying to see her. I hope everything goes all right. He seemed somber in class, but he was keeping everything together really well. That is very much unlike me. I would call myself genuine. I am not professional. When I am being nice, I am really being nice. When I am working hard, I am really working hard. When I am upset, I am really upset. I have a high level of transparency. I don't really leave people guessing. I am sure that causes me a lot of problems, but it is part of who I am. I don't think there is a right or a wrong about it.

I am thirsty.

Next weekend I am going to the Marine Ball with Joel. The weekend after that, Kim and Tony will be visiting. And the week after that, I will be in Florida for Thanksgiving and Pedro & Jamie's wedding. I need to buckle down this week and write the end-of-the-semester papers so I won't have to spend all my vacation time with a laptop in front of me.

Hugs,
Pam

No comments: