Friday, March 07, 2008

Mr. Karr

Hehehe! Mike and I have pretty much combined all of our accounts in some fashion or another. Well, he keeps getting called Mr. Karr by people who call the house because a lot of the bills are in my name. I think it is neat that he gets a taste of this perspective so he can understand how women feel when they get married and change their names. I have been feeling a little insecure because I quit my job, and he is basically the "bread winner" in the family right now. I don't think he gets how it makes me feel, but then I just remind him about "Mr. Karr." (Love you honey!)

On the sister front, Kim is about to pop. Max will be here any day now - definitely by Monday. See gratuitous belly shot lifted from Kim's blog below:



I have qualifying exams next week. Need prayers, say lots of prayers.

And check out our wedding blog when you get the chance. We should have hotel information posted soon. Most people should have gotten their invitations by now. It was like pulling teeth to get Mike to round up all the addresses for his family. I guess that is one advantage of having a close-knit Chinese family. Everyone knows where everyone is at all times.

No comments: